Faculty of Law
[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- An Introduction (the New Zealand Parliament) [Search]
Describes the New Zealand Parliament's composition, the legislative process, financial procedures, debates (on Clerk of the House)
- AtoJs Online 1848- [Search]
A searchable collection of digitised volumes of the Appendices to the Journals of the House of Representatives which are important official records of New Zealand's social, economic and political history. (on National Library of New Zealand)
- New Zealand Gazette [Search]
This trial site makes electronic copies of the New Zealand Gazette freely available for print or download.
It is intended to progressively publish electronic versions of all Gazette editions published since 1 January 2000.
- New Zealand Parliament [Search]
Official website of the House of Representatives, including links to parliamentary and executive government agencies.
- Office of the Clerk of the House of Representatives [Search]
The legislative secretariat website, including order papers, parliamentary bulletins, select committee reports, parliamentary papers and bills in full text.
- Parliamentary Counsel Office (PCO) [Search]
New Zealand's law drafting office. Responsible for drafting most legislation and publishing the official version of Acts of Parliament and Statutory Regulations.
- Parliamentary Debates (Hansard) [Search]
Provides Hansard Advances and final copies from 11 November 2003 (on Office of the Clerk of the House of Representatives)
- Parliamentary Service [Search]
Website of the service providing administrative support to the House, including visitor services.
- Regulations Review Committee Digest
Comprehensive summary of the principles established by the Committee, updated annually
- Standing Orders of the House of Representatives [Search]
Full text of standing orders
- Trans Tasman [Search]
Newsletter with weekly updates on government, parliament and legislation issues and events which includes both free information as well as a subscriber-only resources area