Faculty of Law
[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- Carrow's New Zealand Law Links [Search]
A selective compilation of helpful legal sites of New Zealand
- Directory of Decisions for New Zealand Courts and Tribunals [Search]
Provides a list of courts, tribunals, statutory
authorities and other bodies and availability of their decisions. (Law Library, University of Waikato.)
- Globalex Databases - New Zealand [Search]
Annotated links to major repositories of New Zealand legal resources published by the Hauser Global Law School Program at NYU School of Law
- Guide to Law Online - New Zealand
Guide to sources of information on New Zealand government and law (Global Legal Information Network on Law Library of Congress)
- Indigenous Peoples and the Law [Search]
Online institute of law affecting indigenous peoples with a New Zealand and international perspective.
- Institute of Social Sciences: New Zealand
Internet resources on New Zealand. Previously known as Social Science Information Gateway (SOSIG)
- The Knowledge Basket
NZ server providing access to GP Print Legislation database, Bills Digest, Case Law, Brookers consolidated New Zealand Statutes and Regulations Databases, DATEX business information, Health & Disability Commissioner, ICANZ, LINX Database and more resources available on a casual or subscription basis
- LawAccess (Legal Services Agency) [Search]
A catalogue of law-related information and resources for over 130 New Zealand organisations.
- LawHawk [Search]
Provides legal research services and includes links to legislation, case law sources, treaties, law firms, commentaries and other legal sites.
- Maori resources - Te Mahere [Search]
List of general Maori and overseas indigenous resources on Te Puni Kokiri - Ministry of Maori Development site.
- New Zealand Links [Search]
Aboriginal Law and Legislation compiled by Bill Henderson, Canadian Lawyer.
- Online Resources for Maori Law [Search]
Index of Maori related legal resources (On University of Waikato Law Library)
- Pipers New Zealand Pages (Maori)
Directory of Maori web resources
- Te Puna Web Directory [Search]
A web directory for NZ and Pacific sites (on Te Penu - National Library of New Zealand).