Faculty of Law
[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- Armed Forces Law Association of New Zealand [Search]
Homepage with details of conferences and publications.
- Auckland District Law Society [Search]
Includes links to legislation, case law, legal updaters, Government sites, commercial information, law firms, NZ search engines, directories, library catalogues, other law societies and links to international sites.
- Australian and New Zealand Law and History Society [Search]
- Corporate Lawyers Association of New Zealand (CLANZ) [Search]
A section of the New Zealand Law Society established to meet needs of corporate and government lawyers
- Family Law Section (NZLS) [Search]
Website of the Family Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society, containing articles and general information
- The Law Foundation of New Zealand [Search]
Homepage of body supporting independent legal thinking by grants, awards and scholarships. As of March 2022 the Foundation had closed due to lack of funds.
- LawHawk [Search]
Provides legal research services and includes links to legislation, case law sources, treaties, law firms, commentaries and other legal sites.
- LawOnline [Search]
Provides documents and legal service on line to registered users.
- Legal Practice in New Zealand [Search]
NZ Law Society's introduction to legal practice in New Zealand.
- Locate a Lawyer [Search]
A service provided by Brookers, searchable by name, firm name, town or area of practice.
- New Zealand Bar Association [Search]
- New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives [Search]
- New Zealand Law Society [Search]
- Property Law Section (NZLS)
Property Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society
- Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc. [Search]
Established to promote an understanding of resource management law, its implementation and multi-disciplinary framework.
- Speeches, Addresses, Conference Papaers [Search]
Links publications from events supported by The Law Foundation before its closure in 2022.
- Wellington District Law Society [Search]
Search for lawyers by name and firm
- Womens' Consultative Group (NZLS) [Search]
Advisory body to the New Zealand Law Society, providing a broad range of issues that impact on women within the legal profession.